The Polycom® RealPresence® Media Manager is the only automated enterprise software in the industry that equips organizations to manage all of their video assets at any stage of their life cycle—from capture, to upload, to organization and administration, to delivery, to final expiration.
- Upload any video source or format—Create reusable video assets regardless of how the content was captured, and enjoy push-button workflows for publishing from Microsoft® Lync® 2010 and IBM® Sametime
- Make video content searchable—A searchable portal helps employees locate a bookmarked spot in a training video, a recording of a multipoint meeting they couldn't attend, or a desktop recording published by a colleague
- Provide universal browser access—View your organization’s complete multimedia content library and live webcasts from any device, using just a browser, inside or outside the firewall
- Support mobile devices—Intelligently transform content for iOS and Android
- Manage content logically—Set rules that automate the discovery, upload, organization, and treatment of new content; manage viewing permissions and content approval workflows
- Video-enable your intranet—Make your video library searchable, viewable, and trackable inside your Microsoft® SharePoint 2010 or Blackboard Learning environment.
Polycom RealPresence Media Manager software lets you capture, manage, deliver and access video content—from any source to any device.