The AVI-1 is a great way to get the best sound possible from your audio/video products in public venues, such as school assemblies, business meetings, or civic gatherings. Use with audio or video recorders, projectors, portable public address systems, phonographs, etc. The unit has 1/4 inch, RCA, and 3.5mm jack inputs. Outputs consist of XLR male mic level and 1/4 inch line level jack. Switches include a high/low pad (-20 to +4dbv ), a speaker/line attenuator, and a ground lift switch for noise reductions. Wired with 6:1 ratio impedance-matching transformer.
- Approximate size: 3 3/4"(w) x 5 1/4"(h) x 1 3/4"(d)
- (1) XLRM Male panel mount
- (2) 1/4 Mono panel mount
- (1) 1/8 3.5mm panel mount
- (1) RCA Phono panel mount
- (1) DBT Transformer
- (3) Switch High/low pad, speaker/line attenuator, ground lift