The GLXD24/BETA58A handheld wireless system is part of the GLX-D wireless systems family.
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/BETA58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case and user guide.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter:
Automatically links to GLXD4 receiver
Legendary Shure microphone options including the industry-standard SM58®, SM86, Beta 58A® and Beta 87Am
Operating range indoors up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
Outdoor operating range up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
Continuous rechargeable use up to 16 hours
Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- GLXD4 receiver
- GLX2/BETA58 handheld transmitter
- Microphone clip, power supply and rechargeable battery
- USB cable, carrying case and user guide
- GLXD4 Wireless Receiver:
- LINKFREQ automatic frequency management
- Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open frequencies
- Continuous interference monitoring avoids signal interruption by automatically switching frequencies
- Integrated transmitter battery charging station
- Operate up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- Hi-res LCD screen status display including battery run-time in hours/minutes
- Durable, lightweight construction