With both an integrated kickstand for tabletop use and a microphone stand adapter for traditional mounting, the versatile MV51 delivers great audio quality in a vintage design.
Available now through select Shure Authorized retailers including Amazon, American Musical Supply (AMS), B&H, Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, Sam Ash, Sweetwater and zZounds.
Compatible with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ Mobile Recording App, available in the Apple App Store.
Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
- For home studio recording and audio for video conferencing
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices
- Features 5 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and onboard touch panel controls
- Includes MV51 with integrated stand, USB and Lightning® cables, and user guide
- Includes a 1" microphone capsule element for best-in-class audio
- Connects directly to any iOS device: no adapters required
- Offers 5 DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) that automatically optimize EQ, compression and limiting for the sound source and environment
- Features all-metal construction engineered to withstand the most demanding recording conditions
- Digital Recording
- Studio Vocals