The MXC615 Portable Conference Unit provides clear sound and intuitive control for meetings and conferences when used by a chairman, a single delegate, or shared by two delegates. Microphone controls are easily accessible and provide clear indication of microphone status. The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources, and dual 3.5mm headphone jacks provide comfortable listening to interpretation channels.
- Configurable for Chairman, Delegate, or Dual Delegate operation
- Microphone control and programmable function buttons with LED indicators
- Integrated high quality loudspeaker
- Two channel selectors supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- Two 3.5 mm headphone jacks with individual volume controls
- Lockable 10-pin microphone connector
- Connects to DIS-CCU central control unit using shielded CAT5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling