The MXW2 is a handheld transmitter compatible with Microfl ex™ Wireless Systems. With lightweight but durable construction and integrated diversity antennas, the MXW2 delivers vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for presentation and conferencing applications. Available with trusted Shure microphone cartridges, including the legendary SM58®.
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges: Available with the SM58®, SM86, Beta 58A® and VP68 signature Shure microphones
- Dual transmit antennas: Maximizes transmission strength depending on hand placement
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Programmable mute button
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Range warning alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it into a Networked Charging _x000D_
Station and pressing “link”
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 _x000D_
hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage