The SLX14/84 lavalier wireless system is part of the Lavalier wireless systems family. SLX wireless systems are powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently by installers and working bands. Features include auto frequency scan with transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity and Shure patented Audio Reference Companding.
It includes WL184 lavalier microphone, SLX1 bodypack transmitter, SLX4 receiver, tie clip, rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 2 AA batteries, protective bumpers with 8 screws, vinyl bag and user guide.
- Auto frequency scan with transmitter setup
- Innovative automatic setup
- Exceptional wireless clarity
- Shure patented Audio Reference Companding
- Supporting up to 20 compatible systems across multiple UHF frequency bands
- For houses of worship, lecture halls, conference rooms and mobile gear cases
- WL184 lavalier microphone
- SLX1 bodypack transmitter
- SLX4 receiver
- Tie clip, rackmount kit
- Two 1/4 wave antennas
- Power supply, 2 AA batteries
- Protective bumpers with 8 screws
- Vinyl bag, user guide