The UA874 uses log periodic dipole array to offer enhanced reception when directed toward desired coverage area. An integrated amplifier and four gain settings compensate for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss. The UA874 can be mounted on microphone stand, suspended from ceiling, or mounted to wall using the integrated swivel adapter bracket.
- Four-position gain selector switch
- 925 to 952MHz frequency range
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for insertion loss in coaxial cable
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to microphone stands
- Compatible with Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 10–15 V DC bias