Active directional antenna with gain switch (902–960). The Shure UA874 uses a log periodic dipole array to offer enhanced reception when directed toward the desired coverage area. An integrated amplifier and four gain settings compensate for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss. The UA874 can be mounted on a microphone stand, suspended from the ceiling, or mounted to a wall using the integrated swivel adapter.
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for insertion loss in coaxial cable
- Compatible with Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 10–15 V DC bias
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to microphone stands
- Four-position gain selector switch
- Onboard RF overload LED indicator
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability