The B6 outperforms microphones many times its size and provides all-purpose, rugged performance in an easy-to-conceal package. The B6 is outfitted with specified connector (TA4F, LEMO3) and supplied with a windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two clothing clips (black and white), and a carrying case.
Available in black (B), tan (T), light tan (LT), and cocoa (C).
- All-purpose, rugged, easy to hide lavalier
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar™ cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers at only 0.1" diameter
- Comes in multiple colors to blend with clothing and skin tones
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave or skin tone