The E2 earset microphone redefines pure sound in a virtually invisible package that is easier to use than even a lavalier or podium microphone.
The design is similar to the E6 Earset Microphone, but with a much shorter boom. The hypercardioid polar pattern provides superior isolation.
- Short, low-profile boom minimizes visibility without sacrificing sound quality
- Subminiature connector features a flexible overmold highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Compatible with Countryman EARCLIP two-ear support for active users
- High-quality voice pickup
- Improved signal-to-noise compared with a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Supplied with cable, carrying case, black and white cable clips, windscreen, and protective cap