The Axess ELITE power management system offers IP addressable two-way communication, manages system energy usage, can sequence individual outlets, monitors power usage at the system level, controls expansion units from the master unit, and monitors a system’s energy consumption by each connected device. It's power management software ntegrates with most major control systems, including AMX and Crestron.
The user-friendly GUI lets technicians hard reboot locked up equipment, recycle power, schedule automatic triggers to AutoPing devices, monitor individual outlets and power settings to eliminate the time and costs associated with sending a technician on-site.
- IP enabled two-way communication
- Displays real-time power and energy usage
- Collects rack temperature, voltage, and current draw measurements
- Displays a log file for advanced monitoring
- Non-sacrificial components
- Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology
- Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI Filter
- COUVS® catastrophic over/under voltage shutdown
- SurgeX ICE® inrush current elimination
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9’ grounded 3-wire cord