Perfect for meeting rooms, podcasts film production and studio work. the TASCAM TM-90BM Boundary Microphone provides a low profile option for many common audio recording tasks. Designed primarily for tabletop use, the TM-90BM captures sound by way of a hemispherical pickup pattern and is a great way to capture recordings of podcast groups or meeting attendees without having to bother with multiple mics and submixers. The TM-90BM may also be placed on floors or walls to capture drum kits, acoustic pianaos, guitar, percussion and more.
- Back-electret condenser microphone
- Half super cardioid (Unidirectional)
- 9 to 52V phantom power supply
- BASS TILT switch to eliminate unwanted low frequencies
- Includes hard carry case
- Includes dedicated patch cable(XLR male output, 9.5 ft. / 2.9 m)