The IP intercom exchange uses packet audio technology to permit connection of up to sixteen N-8000 Series stations, and features two outputs for public address paging.
Handsfree conversation is possible between stations. Moreover, the exchange is equipped with a networking interface, allowing up to 192 exchanges to be connected over a network using additional IP intercom exchanges. The exchange can be mounted in an EIA standard rack (1-unit size) or to a wall using the supplied bracket.
- 10/100BaseTX Ethernet network connection
- Occupies one network node ( 192 maximum)
- Sixteen (16) station capacity
- Stations connect to exchange via two-wire twisted pair
- Provides 48 VDC to each station
- Speech links: 4 internal / 8 external
- Two (2) audio paging outputs (0 dBV)
- Two (2) relay outputs
- Includes rack-mount and wall-mount brackets