The N-8010EX IP Intercom Exchange uses packet audio technology to permit connection of up to 16 N-8000 series 2-wire master or door stations. Master stations and door stations use the same unshielded twisted pair wiring. Each N-8010EX supports one voice link. The N-8010EX supports the audio trigger function. The exchange may be used as a stand-alone system (requires at least one master station) or connected to an N-8000 IP intercom system over LAN or WAN. Rack mount and wall mount hardware are included.
- 10/100BaseTX Ethernet network connection
- Occupies one network node ( 192 max.)
- Sixteen (16) station capacity
- Stations connect to exchange via two-wire twisted pair
- Provides 48VDC to each station
- Speech links: 1 internal / 2 external
- Includes rack-mount and wall-mount brackets