The N-SP80 series SIP video intercom system offers flexible audio and video communications using standard SIP and Onvif protocols. It can integrate with external SIP compatible systems through a SIP server. Peer-to-Peer mode is also available for easy system configuration without a SIP server. TOA’s N-8000SG SIP gateway software is fully compatible with TOA’s N-8000 IP intercom system.
The N-SP80VS1 SIP video door station is designed to provide clear and intelligible communication to a Multimedia Station over an Ethernet network. It is equipped with an assignable call switch, a night-view camera and two control relay outputs.
- Compatible with major audio codecs
- Built-in AEC (acoustic echo canceller) enables full-duplex communication
- Photo Sensitive Sensor detects brightness
- IR LEDs help to capture video even in dark environments
- Resolution up to 1080p
- Two control relay outputs
- Mounts in 4-gang electrical box (The YC-400 backbox is available from TOA)