The ZP-001T is a zone paging module designed for use with the 9000 Series amplifiers and functions as interface to connect the 9000 Series amplifier to an analog PABX, allowing zone paging to be initiated from the PABX. There are two operation modes of ring signal and paging port modes. Broadcast can be initiated regardless of operation mode.
- Telephone access paging to up to eight zones
- Uses DTMF dialing to access amplifier and/or line outputs
- Dial up to eight output zones in one operation
- Analog extension or page port compatible
- Page port operation requires contact closure activation
- RJ-11 telephone jack and removable terminal blocks
- Maximum one per chassis