8x8 DVI Matrix Switcher is designed to allow distribution of eight DVI-D (w/o HDCP) sources to eight devices independently or all at the same time. All video paths are buffered to prevent cross talk and 480p through 1080p HDTV signals, plus VGA (640x480) through WUXGA (1900x1200) signals are accepted as valid inputs and outputs.
All inputs are processed at full bandwidth, using single link, 165 MHz (4.95Gpbs) circuitry so as to deliver no compromise outputs on all paths. Switcher memory is employed to insure last selection recall should power be temporarily lost. RS-232, Ethernet and Infrared control supplement front panel input/output selection and a rack mount kit is included with the switcher. The MX-5288 also provides output independent, per-input EDID cloning support.
- 8x8 Matrix DVI signal switching
- VGA through WUXGA signals are Supported
- Monitor EDID cloning Support
- Buffered video signal handling
- 480p to 1080p HDTV and VGA–WUXGA Resolutions
- IR remote control
- RS-232 control or ethernet Control
- Rack mount kit included