AV Bridge provides integrators the ability to integrate soft codecs such as Skype, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Lync and many others into their traditional AV designs. The AV Bridge can support switchable balanced or unbalanced audio – and switchable HDMI, RGBHV, SD or HD component video inputs. Video inputs can be up or down converted as required. Outputs include USB 2.0 with HD UVC/UAC device support - or an Ethernet network interface for both IP control and streaming, supporting RTSP and HLS streaming clients (IP streaming capabilties will be added in 2013.) The AV Bridge makes it simple to encode, capture and stream your AV content through a variety of PC applications or directly to the network. You now have a true digital gateway to capture, record and stream those legacy analog solutions.
- Capture and stream meetings directly to PC (USB) or network (IP)
- Support HD encoding of audio/video sources
- Stream direct to PC with USB 720p/30 sources using MJPEG encoding with
- PCM uncompressed audio
- Seamlessly interfaces with most AV equipment
- Simple user interface and control
- Switchable audio and video inputs