The RoboSHOT 30 HD PTZ Camera is a professional quality PTZ camera with high quality imaging, fine detail and exceptional color reproduction. This camera offers integrators, dealers and end users with an incredible improvement over other conferencing cameras available today.
The RoboSHOT 30 is perfect for medium to large rooms and provides exceptional support for applications including, House of Worship services, large auditorium A/V systems, large distance learning classrooms, live event theatres, IMAG for performances, large lecture theatres with lecture capture and more!
One of the key features of the RoboSHOT cameras is Tri-Synchronous Motion. Tri-Synchronous Motion is a camera control protocol that allows all three (pan, tilt and zoom) axes to move simultaneously. The algorithm calculates the position and velocity of the smooth, direct-drive motor movements between the presets so pan, tilt and zoom arrive at the preset shot simultaneously, which allows for smooth and useable on-air camera movements.
Outputs include USB 2.0 with HD UVC/UAC, IP control and streaming (RTSP or HLS), component HD (YPbPr) and HDMI.
- 30x zoom with up to a 63.7° wide horizontal field-of-view
- Exmor 1/2.8", 2.34 Megapixel, Full HD (1080p/60 native) high-speed, low noise CMOS sensor
- Built-in web server for setup and control
- Power/Video/Control on two Cat-5's up to 100' (30.5m)
- Quick-Connect USB Interface with HDMI and YPbPr outputs with USB 2.0 streaming or H.264 streaming
- RoboSHOT 30 HD PTZ Camera (998-9910-000)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (535-2000-240) with Mounting Hardware
- IR Remote Commander (998-2100-000)
- EZCamera Control Adapter (998-1001-232)
- Quick-Connect USB Interface (998-1105-038)
- 24 VDC, 2.08 Amp Switching Power Supply with AC Cord Set
- 6’ (1.83m) USB Type-A to Type-B Cable (Black)
- Quick Setup Guide