The AT-LP60XBT gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. The AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45RPM records and comes with a 45RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover. The turntable is available in black (AT-LP60XBT-BK), white/black (AT-LP60XBT-WH), and red/black (AT-LP60XBT-RD).
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5mm male to dual RCA male), 45RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP60XBT-BK), white/black (AT-LP60XBT-WH), and red/black (AT-LP60XBT-RD)