This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation