The CCS-UC-250 KIT upgrades a CCS-UC-200 (RL 2) system to a CCS-UC-250 (SRS V2) system that can run either Skype® for Business or Microsoft Teams™ collaboration software.
Simultaneous Native Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
The upgrade kit brings the full Microsoft Teams UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams deployment, on-premises Skype for Business, or a hybrid of the two. The upgrade kit can even run Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business simultaneously.
Network Management and Security
The CCS-UC-250 is an enterprise-grade solution, engineered in partnership with Microsoft to integrate seamlessly into any Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business deployment.
- Upgrades a Crestron RL2 system to use Microsoft Teams™ or Skype® for Business
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate - all through one amazing tabletop device
- Native Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business touch screen UX - provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- A complete upgrade solution
- Easy to specify and install
- Works natively with any Microsoft Teams or Skype® for Business account - no MCUs, gateways, or other add-ons needed
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual display configurations
- HDMI® input via the included HD-CONV-USB-200 for laptop and other AV content sources
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365® integration
- Onscreen calendaring and meeting management
- Optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment
- Enterprise-grade security
- Complete kit contains the UC-USB-250 USB drive for system software upgrade and the HD-CONV-USB-200 HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter