The Crestron Flex R-Series Plus mobile UC system can be rapidly deployed to provide convenient video conferencing in a variety of professional settings, such as corporate, education, healthcare, or manufacturing environments. A Crestron unified communications engine assembly comes pre-installed for easy component installation and hookup. All components mount to a wheeled cart to bring collaboration to wherever it is needed.
Native Microsoft Teams® Software Experience:
R-Series UC systems feature Microsoft Teams conferencing software for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Crestron Mercury® Tabletop Console:
The included Crestron Mercury Tabletop Console (CCS-UC-1-T-V) provides superior conferencing and collaboration for R-Series systems. The CCS-UC-1-T-V delivers a simple and consistent user experience through its large 7 in. HD color touch screen. Its integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone affords full-duplex wideband audio performance.
Huddly IQ™ Camera:
The included Huddly IQ camera features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture any space in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom intelligently detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
UC Engine Assembly:
Microsoft Teams video conferencing solutions are powered by the UC Engine (UC-ENGINE-SD), a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Microsoft Teams software. The UC Engine Assembly (UC-BRKT-100-SD-ASSY) streamlines the installation of a Crestron® UC system by providing the UC Engine on one ready-to-mount bracket that attaches to the inside frame of an R-Series mobile UC system.
For more information, refer to the UC-BRKT-100-SD-ASSY product page.
XiO Cloud® Provisioning and Management Service
Crestron Flex R-Series systems are enterprise grade solutions that are equipped for mass deployment. R-Series systems are easily manageable with the XiO Cloud service, an IoT (Internet of Things) based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices.
- Rapid deployment mobile UC system for presenting, calling, conferencing, and collaborating
- Supports Microsoft Teams® conferencing software
- Utilizes the Crestron Mercury® console to provide a superior conferencing and collaboration experience
- Includes an intelligent Huddly IQ™ camera with a 150° field of view (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400)
- 20 ft microphone range with 360° quad array
- Supports most 50 in. to 60 in. displays (not included)
- Easy to provision and manage with the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security for connecting and communicating over any enterprise or SMB network