Crown Macro Tech® i series amplifiers features amazing power, light weight and ease of use for touring sound applications. Even without a loudspeaker DSP built in, the Macro Tech i amplifiers are smarter than your average amp. Simple analog XLR input structure is combined with the power of HiQnet networking onboard to enable remote monitoring, control via the Powered by Crown iOS app, and the ability to set and monitor loudspeaker output limiters. Real-time monitoring and control, a lightweight high-power design, and Crown's legacy of superior sonic quality all combine to make the Macro Tech i series amplifiers a superior solution for a wide variety of sound reinforcement jobs. Universal power supply with power factor correction technology adjusts to any frequency or mains voltage between 100 to 240VAC in a controlled manner and in real time. Standard Ethernet networking via System Architect, system operators monitor and control the amplifier from any location. Rugged construction ensures that all Macro-Techs are built to withstand years of abuse on the road. Five-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty on every new Macro Tech i Series amplifier.
- Macro-Tech i series continues the Crown Macro-Tech legacy of unparalleled sonic accuracy and detail, putting sound quality above all else
- Patented, cutting-edge Class-I circuitry gets more power out of an amplifier with less waste
- Rugged construction ensures that all Macro-Techs are built to withstand years of abuse on the road
- Global power supply, designed to deliver maximum power
- Built-in load, line voltage, input and output monitoring
- Standard Ethernet networking via System Architect®, system operators monitor and control the amplifier from any location