Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 4” Recessed Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications and audio/video services recessed below floor level - providing maximum device protection. With 2 Gangs of capacity, you will be able to configure services for the needs of your space. The low-profile metal covers are available in brushed aluminum, satin brass, satin nickel and multiple powder-coated finishes designed to match any space. Evolution Series 4” Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for kiosks, training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture.
- Prewired assembly: Save on labor with a completely assembled, prewired poke-thru with every power receptacle already installed.
- Recessed devices: All power devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- Step-on-it installation: Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Unique cover design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe
- Multiple finishes: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes, (BK) black, (GY) gray, (BZ) bronze, (AL) aluminum, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass, and (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment.