MP3 Instrument Trainers Add Recording to Educational Feature Set
Montebello, CA – (Sept 16, 2010): TASCAM is reinventing music education once again with the GB-10 Guitar/Bass Trainer/Recorder and LR-10 Instrumental Trainer/Recorder. Like our CD and MP3 trainers and recorders, the new trainers slow down and loop MP3 files without changing their pitch to help musicians learn new songs and licks. The latest generation features CD-quality recording with overdub to build up an arrangement. The SD card slot includes a 2GB card, and the new tabletop design makes them the perfect tools for music students, hobbyists or professionals to perfect their instruments.
The GB-10 Guitar/Bass Trainer/Recorder has a 1/4" guitar input and effects like amp modeling, delay and reverb for practicing using headphones. Adjust the balance of your instrument to play along with the music. A tuner and metronome are also included for precision playback, and a footswitch input allows hands-free control.
TASCAM's LR-10 is designed for strings, wind players, keyboardists, vocalists or any other musician. Use it to loop and transcribe your favorite music, record lessons or capture new song ideas. The LR-10 has a built-in microphone and speaker for recording and playback, and like the GB-10 includes a tuner and metronome.
TASCAM's GB-10 and LR-10 are the ideal practice tools for any musician, and they're available this month from your favorite music retailer.
• Instrument trainer / recorder
• Records 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV files
• Playback 16 or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
• SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
• Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
• Loop playback using dedicated buttons
• Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
• Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
• USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
• Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
• New angled desktop design
• Includes 2GB SD card, AA batteries, USB cable
GB-10 only features:
• 1/4" guitar/bass input
• Guitar/bass effects including amp modelling, delay, reverb, chorus and more
LR-10 only features:
• Stereo Microphone
• Internal Speaker