Make your workplace smarter and more engaging!
Synappx WorkSpaces can help organizations with the necessary data and analytics to help assess their collaboration tech and workspace investments. With WorkSpaces service subscription, the insights derived from the analytics and data can help organizations make informed decisions on beneficial collaboration and workspace investments.
Synappx WorkSpaces enhances the functionality of the Windows collaboration display (WCD) from Sharp by leveraging the device's data collection modules into an easy to use dashboard to provide organizations with the critical data and analytics needed to make informed decisions about their WCD technology and workspace productivity investments.
Designed to address common workspace challenges for businesses of any size, Synappx WorkSpaces monitors ambient conditions, such as temperature changes and attendee impact on the meeting environment. Its analytics provide alert notifications about factors that can impact employee productivity, such as temperature, humidity and air quality. It does this by combining data collected by the IoT sensor hub on the Windows collaboration display with data from Microsoft 365.
- Analytics from Synappx WorkSpaces:
- Operational analytics can help organizations understand if employees are engaging and interacting with the Windows collaboration display's (WCD) from Sharp and the usage of workspaces for meetings during business hours.
- Usage analytics to learn average meeting duration, total number of meetings scheduled by employees, meetings where the WCD was used and more.
- Status analytics to visualize the status of the WCD devices throughout the organization and alerts on the changes to the workspace and technology conditions.
- Environmental analytics to study the environment of meeting rooms, temperature changes during a meeting and the impact of attendees to the ambient conditions.
- Synappx WorkSpaces Helps Organizations:
- Create, manage and monitor a smart and engaging workplace with customized alerts and notifications for meeting room ambient conditions to maintain productive collaborative workspaces for employees.
- Access to WorkSpaces’ reports and analytics to help organizations gather insights on the changes in workspace conditions and collaboration technology usage to proactively identify issues and resolve them before they are reported.
- Analytics and data to help the organization assess the benefits and impact of collaborative technology and workspace investments