DVI-D Distribution Amplifiers provide multiple outputs from a single DVI input for distribution to devices capable of receiving and/or displaying such signals. The DA is compliant with HDMI v1.3specifications and provides a cutting-age technology that supports Deep Color (10-bit and12-bit) video plus new, lossless Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital + and DTS-HD Master Audio digital audio. In addition, all devices exhibit high bandwidth (up to 225MHz - 2.25Gbps) and provide signal amplification and equalization for high performance processing of audio and video allowing the signals to travel great distances without quality loss.
A front panel switch allows the EDID reference to be selected from either a connected display on a priority basis or from an internal resolution look-up table. All DA scan also be cascaded for expanded functionality and all DVI Distribution Amplifiers can function as HDMI Distribution Amplifiers using cable adapters.
- Multiple DVI outputs from a single source
- DVI-D 1.0, HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Distribution of 4 outputs
- 1x4 Stereo & 1x4 S/PDIF audio
- Dolby Digital+, Dolby® Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD
- 10/12 bit color depth display
- PC & HDTV resolutions – Up to 1920x1200, 1080p
- Supports HDMI with Optional DVI to HDMI Adaptors
- Signal Equalization feature for longer cable runs
- Supports automatic discovery of monitor EDID
- Locking DC Connectors for security
- Optional rackmount kits